Skip to main content

Added today as a travel day accidentally on the app. Cannot delete. I need all my travel days and this ghost travel day deleted from my pass.

The app defaults today as the travel day and it is a very easy mistake to make. I need this travel day removed. I filed a ticket a few days ago but I have not received a response. I need this done ASAP and escalated if possible. Please see attached screenshot. I need the travel day removed from my pass. I have not connected any journey to this travel day so it should not count as a travel day nor did I use any rail services that day. I need all my travel days for my pass and losing a travel day to this bad UX on the app is wrong and should be corrected.

Travel day to delete: July 19 2022

Moderator Note: Redacted pass and reservation information.

Only Customer Support can do anything about this. There is no guarantee that you will get a travel day added by them.

Did you fill in this form? Did you include your pass number and did you write that you are currently travelling?

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Yes I filed a ticket and included all that information. Yes I am currently travelling.  I am still waiting to hear back from customer service but the days I need the travel days on my pass is coming up soon. I need this resolved ASAP.

Can anyone be tagged to help escalate this issue? I need this resolved otherwise I’m losing an entire travel day because the app design sucks.

There will be no one working until Monday of the persons that can be tagged of the Eurail staff.

@Claudi.Moll 

I hope you are right. The travel day I need to use but was taken up by this incorrect travel day in the app is coming up on Tuesday July 26th. I need this resolved asap otherwise I'm losing out on an entire travel day for no reason. 

Hello @Claudi.Moll can you help resolve this issue? My travel day I need to use on my pass is coming up tomorrow. I need this resolved asap, please!