Solved

App deleted a week's worth of journeys

• 8 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone.  
Is there anything I can do to stop the rail planner app deleting journeys?

The rail planner app has just deleted a week’s worth of my journeys.  Connected to the internet this afternoon, planned and created journeys for tomorrow, closed the app.  Opened it again to be ready to show on my next train and found that all journeys had disappeared from the 'My Trip’ section for Sunday 1st to Saturday 8th October inclusive.  This included the active journeys for the trains I am currently travelling on.

I like to have a record of where I have travelled so I will now spend six hours remembering all the trains that I took in the previous seven days. I am travelling on rural routes in Austria.  I will create those journeys in the app again but have noticed the app deleting a days’s journeys before.  A week’s worth is far more significant, though.

2 month continuous pass, first class adult

iPhone 7 running iOS 15.7

Rail Planner app 25.3.0

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 9 October 2022, 00:22

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Have you added journeys manually?

There has been reports of the app behaving strangely, with disappearing journeys, on IPhone if journeys are added manually.

It wouldn't solve your problem, but please report this to Customer Support so that they can look into the problem. 

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Also please update the app. The current version is 25.7.0.