App update - final destination dissapeared

• 13 October 2021
  • 4 replies

With the latest update to v20, the app no longer shows the final destination of the train, only where I’m stopping.  The final destination was nice because that’s what is listed on the departure boards in the train stations, and sometimes the train numbers aren’t always consistent with what’s in the app. Am I missing something on this new version, and can we get the final destination back? Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @benbowm, thanks for flagging. In which section? The planner section, I assume? Can you perhaps share a screenshot with us? Cheers, 

It’s in My Trip. Here’s a screenshot currently. It used to, under train #, also give the final destination, but it no longer does that. Metz was not the terminal stop of this train, as an example. Thanks for looking into it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks for the extra information and screenshots. I will come back to you once I know more. Will be sometime next week. Have a great weekend! :smiley: Cheers, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Benbowm, just to inform you, with the previous design we showed the destination under the train number. This has been removed as the journeys can be stored in My Trip for a long time, while the final destination may change through time. However, we come back to that as we do understand that it is more convenient to users to see the final destination of the train. The task has been added to our road map. To be transparent, at this point in time we cannot say when exactly it will be picked up but we will get to it as soon as we can.
For the time being you can search for your journey in the planner and click on the train number to see the entire trip including the final destination. Thanks again for your feedback! Have a great day :grinning: