Skip to main content

Are youth passengers allowed to travel in business class?

Hi Richmond, 

What is the age of the passengers in this case? 
Interrail offers 1st class passes for youth (12-25 years).

And you can also get them for children:

Hi Richmond, 

What is the age of the passengers in this case? 
Interrail offers 1st class passes for youth (12-25 years).

And you can also get them for children:

Oh thank you so much for your reply. I am actually asking for business class not first class since I am travelling with my parents very soon and they are travelling by business class so I need information whether I can travel with them as a youth who is 21 years old. I don’t have children yet.

Oh thank you so much for your reply. I am actually asking for business class not first class since I am travelling with my parents very soon and they are travelling by business class so I need information whether I can travel with them as a youth who is 21 years old. I don’t have children yet.

Trains in Europe generally only offer 1st and 2nd class. Eurail passes have the same distinction. A few railways companies have invented more classes, but that often comes down to 2nd or 1st class and some extras.

For the passes though, there is only a choice between 1st and 2nd class.

Hi Richmond, All passengers can travel with a 1st class pass, you can choose to do so when booking your pass. Cheers,

There can be some exceptions, like in the UK. There, children in the age of 0 and up to 5 can only take up a seat, until a paying customers need it. https://www.nationalrail.co.uk/times_fares/46494.aspx

Trains in Europe generally only offer 1st and 2nd class. Eurail passes have the same distinction. A few railways companies have invented more classes, but that often comes down to 2nd or 1st class and some extras.

For the passes though, there is only a choice between 1st and 2nd class.

“Please ask questions in the forum and not via a private message. That's the most convenient and quickest way to get a response.”

Can you kindly send me the link to Eurail forums

You are already on the forum. 😊