Solved

Can I skip one country? Or do I have to travel to countries in a row?

Hi. I am thinking of buying the global pass to go to Praga, Viena, Bratislava and Budapest. My question is:

I have a friend in Bratislava and I will go with him to Budapest by car. Can I use my pass from Vienna to Bratislava and then Budapest to my home country or I have to do my trips in a row (like Bratislava to Budapest and then Budapest to my hometown)? Thank you in advance.

icon

Best answer by mcadv 8 June 2022, 13:20

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Sure, no problem. I have gaps of >1000 Km in my current pass (10 days, now on the last).

IF you only travel in between these cities, then a pass is likely to cost much more as normal advance tickets. BUS Wien-BLv cost 5/6 €single.

Sure, no problem. I have gaps of >1000 Km in my current pass (10 days, now on the last).

IF you only travel in between these cities, then a pass is likely to cost much more as normal advance tickets. BUS Wien-BLv cost 5/6 €single.

Thank you so much :)

Ya, I know but I really need to go there before traveling away from europe, and the flights from my home country are too expensive. I will take de pass essencialy because of the inbound and outbound homecountry. Thank you for your advice :)