Solved

Can I tell if pass seats are still available on Eurostar

• 17 April 2023
  • 5 replies

I’m trying to decide between buying point to point or Eurorail --- the most expensive part of the trip is the Eurostar from London to Paris. But I can’t see where I can make sure seats are still available using the pass on the specific day I need to travel. Suggestion?? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by thibcabe 17 April 2023, 21:28

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

https://www.b-europe.com/EN/Booking/Pass#TravelWish

Here you go :)

Btw if there are no seats available between London and Paris direct, go via Lille.

• London - Lille 30€
  • Lille - Paris limited 10€, then 20€ (TGV) or reservation-free TER regional trains

Thank you for telling me about the Lille Euro option. If I get into Lille Euro at 11:26am, will I have enough time to catch the TGV into Paris Nord at 12:05pm? I don’t know how much time I would need in Lille for transfer. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you for telling me about the Lille Euro option. If I get into Lille Euro at 11:26am, will I have enough time to catch the TGV into Paris Nord at 12:05pm? I don’t know how much time I would need in Lille for transfer. Thanks!

Is the second train from Lille Europe or Lille Flanders?

You would have enough time for both but Lille Flanders is a 10 min walk away so less margin for delays.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I believe it is TGV 7218 Dunkerque - Lille-Europe - Arras - Paris-Nord so it’s perfectly fine to book that one :)

You can check TGV availability and price here : https://travel.b-europe.com/Eurail-GE/en/booking-tgv#TravelWish (4€ booking fee per order, no matter the number of trains or people)

If you plan on using only one TGV, book on eurail.com (2€ booking fee per train per person). Otherwise, b-europe.com

Do not hesitate for questions

Is the second train from Lille Europe or Lille Flanders?

You would have enough time for both but Lille Flanders is a 10 min walk away so less margin for delays.

Both are Lille Europe so it sounds like that would easily work. Thanks!