Solved

Can I use inbound or outbound journey everywhere in my home country?

Hello,

Can I use inbound or outbound journey everywhere in my country (France) and particularly if I don’t cross the border ? I live relatively near the border and I don’t need to use my outbound ticket for leaving. I would prefer use the both inbound and outbound journey at the end of my travel in Europe : the inbound day when I come back in France for going visiting my parents and the outbound day for going from my parent’s home to my hometown. I’ll cross the border during the inbound day but not during the outbound day. Is it possible like this ?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 29 July 2022, 02:34

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

That sounds like a good idea. You can use the outbound and inbound travel days any time during the validity of your pass.

Please note that the outbound and inbound travel days are no extra travel days if you have a flexi pass. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

They can be used to border points-and ALSO to air/seaports, in case (unlikely) you get asked about this. So I hope your parents live close to such a place. Do of course note that RES you need for the prestigious FR is so proud on it TGV and IC. For you thats easy: at a SNCF machine-and can do that now or this evening.