Solved

Can I use my seat reservations I made with the old pass, with the new pass?

• 23 August 2022
  • 8 replies

I bought a ticket for seat reservation with my old mobile pass number, and then my agent cancelled my old mobile pass without my order of cancellation. Then I bought a new mobile pass again with the same name and my all information but a different pass number due to new purchasing. So I wonder if I can still use the seat reservation ticket with my new mobile pass.

icon

Best answer by Al_G 23 August 2022, 16:45

View original

8 replies

Ok, thanks very much

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I mean it is reservation for Italian train, Trenitalia booked through eurail global mobile pass.

Then the pass number will indeed be on the reservation. But I wouldn't worry too much. I doubt if they will really check this.

I mean it is reservation for Italian train, Trenitalia booked through eurail global mobile pass.

It is eurail global mobile pass

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The pass number is indicated on the seat reservation ticket. So even if it is confirmed that I am the same person with my name, is it a problem that the pass number is different?

Is this a reservation for an Italian train booked through Eurail or Trentalia? That's the only instance I know where the pass number is printed on the reservation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

If challenged you have ID to show you are both the reservation maker and the pass holder

The pass number is indicated on the seat reservation ticket. So even if it is confirmed that I am the same person with my name, is it a problem that the pass number is different?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Reservations are not matched to pass numbers, so there is no problem with a changed pass.