Can't activate my mobile pass

• 21 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello! My phone got stolen during my trip and now I can’t activate my mobile pass as it was already activated there. The contact form on the website told me that they will reply in 4 days but I need it earlier as I am traveling tomorrow from Paris to Barcelona and then I will need to reserve a seat the same day from Barcelona to Madrid to secure my sit. I can’t do that without a pass. And I can’t wait for 4 days.

What can I do?

Thank you!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

There is nothing else than waiting :) if you marked your topic as urgent “traveling right now” they reply as fast they can.

Option B contact @Nanja  but she is soon in Holiday and i couldn´t find the profile of her Colleauge that takes over :)

Thanks… but how can I wait if my entire trip is planned? There is no option of waiting. Honestly, the support system of this interrail ticket is just horrible. Is there any option of calling them?

I’ll try to contact this lady too. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

no there is no way to call them :/

Another options is to try to contact them via twitter of Facebook per direct messages :/

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @yavvictoria, thanks for your message. I will get back to you now via private messaging to get this sorted for you. Cheers,