Skip to main content

I’m trying to buy a pass before the 10% off expires toniught but in one of last pages my country of residence Uk is not an option!

Look for Great Britain.

Edit: UK should be in the list indeed. If not, you're probably trying to buy a Eurail pass.

do you tried at interrail.eu ??? Eurail is for non-European people and UK is in Europe (continent).

Oh yes, you have to look for Great Britain like rvdborgt says. 

Did- not there

I’ve now changed to ordering the mobile ticket not paper and there is an option for UK 🙄

Did- not there

UK should be there. Check the URL: are you on interrail.eu?

AGGGH now it wont checkout!

Finally…..

Hi Rona, can you please check on interrail.eu for the paper pass if you can select UK? If not, can you please send a screenshot. This way we can look into it as it should show UK as an option. 

Just as a final word on this- I was trying to complete my purchase on the day I posted as I was under the imp[ression that the 10% deal ran out that day...seems not as I’m still getting emails about it.

At the time there were 2 elelemts of the process where the form would not progress -one is my issue posted here- and thus in the end I made changes and then managed to proceed. I would have gone for the paper pass but this wouldnt work

Sorted now and hope the system will work better when I use it…

thanks all for ideas

Rona