Solved

Can't find my country of residence (uk) as option in the check out

• 31 March 2022
  • 9 replies

Badge

I’m trying to buy a pass before the 10% off expires toniught but in one of last pages my country of residence Uk is not an option!

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 31 March 2022, 19:09

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Look for Great Britain.

Edit: UK should be in the list indeed. If not, you're probably trying to buy a Eurail pass.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

do you tried at interrail.eu ??? Eurail is for non-European people and UK is in Europe (continent).

Oh yes, you have to look for Great Britain like rvdborgt says. 

Badge

Did- not there

Badge

I’ve now changed to ordering the mobile ticket not paper and there is an option for UK 🙄

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Did- not there

UK should be there. Check the URL: are you on interrail.eu?

Badge

AGGGH now it wont checkout!

Badge

Finally…..

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Rona, can you please check on interrail.eu for the paper pass if you can select UK? If not, can you please send a screenshot. This way we can look into it as it should show UK as an option. 

Badge

Just as a final word on this- I was trying to complete my purchase on the day I posted as I was under the imp[ression that the 10% deal ran out that day...seems not as I’m still getting emails about it.

At the time there were 2 elelemts of the process where the form would not progress -one is my issue posted here- and thus in the end I made changes and then managed to proceed. I would have gone for the paper pass but this wouldnt work

Sorted now and hope the system will work better when I use it…

thanks all for ideas

Rona