Solved

Can't Start Refund process for Not Used , Not Active promo Mobile pass with Plus

• 12 June 2022
  • 6 replies

I Can’t Start the process of Refund , can’t find it on the web Site or Mobile App , Customer service is not responding through different emails .

i have 22 days Mobile Pass , bough it on promotion with Plus Option from the website .

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 31 July 2022, 08:51

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You need to check the conditions for your pass whether the pass is refundable or not.

Usually Promo-passes are not refundable or exchangable, but special condition may apply.

The conditions should be written on the invoice. You can download the invoice from the Order Owerview in your Interrail Account.

Thanks Anna for your replay , but i checked it the conditions , it says : if I bought Plus , and the Pass is not used  or activated , I can do full Refund but the Plus price will be deducted which is my condition and it is okay for me , the thing is I can’t start the refund process like submitting a request or filling a form and send it.  there are nothing in the website or the APP and Customer service is not replaying on My emails.

Thanks Anna for your replay , but i checked it the conditions , it says : if I bought Plus , and the Pass is not used  or activated , I can do full Refund but the Plus price will be deducted which is my condition and it is okay for me , the thing is I can’t start the refund process like submitting a request or filling a form and send it.  there are nothing in the website or the APP and Customer service is not replaying on My emails.

Same problem here, any updates?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Sherif @Wodan 

On your invoice from Interrail/Eurail, what does the conditions for refund and exchange say?

I bought an Interrail pass on a 50% sale and on my invoice it says that my pass is non refundable and non exchangable.

@AnnaB i bough on sale also , but i bought flex/plus i am not sure about the name  for extra 60 euro  , and after several emails , they did the refund in full excluding the flex/plus amount 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

If you were able to add PLUS to your order, it's generally speaking a good indicator that you can request a refund/exchange, since this option should not be available for non-refundable passes. It might be likely that you're unable to request a refund yourself via your account if the pass has already been redeemed on your rail planner app (not activated, just added to the app). Our customer service is truly doing their best to help everyone as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please ensure to cancel or de-activate any planned travel days that you might have, since a pass is not eligible for a refund after it's been activated.