Cannot activate mobile pass

• 28 April 2022
  • 7 replies

Cannot activate my global pass. Out of 5 people only one has gone through while the rest mentioned to contact customer service. However, I have wait for days and tried to sent messages through Facebook, email, twitter but there is still no reply.

I have checked that all information are correct and the app is of the newest version. Also tried setting as mentioned in the forum too. Still not working

I have attached a photo of the message shown.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
  1. Is the app version 23.1.0? (Go to More, scroll to the bottom.). If not, please update.
  2. Do you have Android or an iPhone? If iPhone, which iOS version?
  3. What do you mean by "Also tried setting as mentioned in the forum too.”? What did you set?
  4. When does your trip start?

1. Yes it the newest version 

2.I have set enable error logging 

1. In less than 2 weeks but I need to provide the documents of booking to my workplace by next week
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
  1. Do you have Android or an iPhone? If iPhone, which iOS version?

I have an iPhone version 15.4.1

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You could try removing and re-installing the app. For some people, that worked.

Other than that, customer service will have to help.

Unfortunately it still doesn’t work. I have contacted the customer service for several days now, hope they will reply soon🥲

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Cannot activate my global pass. Out of 5 people only one has gone through while the rest mentioned to contact customer service. However, I have wait for days and tried to sent messages through Facebook, email, twitter but there is still no reply.

I have checked that all information are correct and the app is of the newest version. Also tried setting as mentioned in the forum too. Still not working

I have attached a photo of the message shown.

Hi Chayanan, I'm sorry to here that you are experiencing this issue. Our customer service is experiencing an increased number of questions, please bear with us. Cheers,