Solved

Cannot add a journey

• 21 July 2021
  • 4 replies

The mobile pass won't let me get out of my home country, nor cross the country from and to another country.

Nobody answers messenger, email or online form.

I already bought reservations independently, prior being confronted to the problem of not being able to activate my traveling days on my pass.

I should have used a paper pass!

Does anyone found a direct phone number? The only one I found was 0900 300 300, which is not working.

Please help me!

icon

Best answer by Nanja 21 July 2021, 17:09

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Mikael, please reinstall the app and update to the latest 18.1.1 app version. If you still experience the issue, please enable the error log in your app settings and perform your actions once again. This will allow us to receive the details and assist you further. 

@rvdborgt, thanks I've made the correction. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The latest app version still seems to be 18.1.1. But it's important not to have an older version.

Thank you.

The version I use is the latest.

I have enabled the error log, after which I tried to book my next trip, being once again denied.

I travel on the early morning on Sunday 25th of July.

How long does it take to get help during the high season?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thank you.

The version I use is the latest.

I have enabled the error log, after which I tried to book my next trip, being once again denied.

I travel on the early morning on Sunday 25th of July.

How long does it take to get help during the high season?

As you say its high season but i usually waited never longer than 2days to get a answer and then the problems were solved very Quickly :)