Solved

children passes not showing SOS

• 25 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Has anyone bought family passes and children passes not showing in your confirmation? If so, have you exchange the pass following their instructions to buy another pass and then claim for a exchange? Did they refund the fist pass -15 €? When buying the second pass including your child, did the second time did appear in the reservation?

icon

Best answer by Mukhammad 28 February 2023, 11:32

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Has anyone bought family passes and children passes not showing in your confirmation? If so, have you exchange the pass following their instructions to buy another pass and then claim for a exchange? Did they refund the fist pass -15 €? When buying the second pass including your child, did the second time did appear in the reservation?

Hello @Cyn Traveler,

I can see in the system that you already sent a request to our customer service department and it was already solved. For your information, that was the standard exchange procedure done by the Eurail customer service department. Therefore, as your new Passes already included the Child Passes, those will appear when you are making reservations.

I hope my explanation has been able to clarify this matter. Have a good day!

Hello! Yes I followed the procedure but now I can’t  request the refund for the first one, it shows an error and that I should try again. How can I do it? I need the money back asap

Sorry, the person from customer support already proceeded with the refund. Thank you for the fast answers 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Sorry, the person from customer support already proceeded with the refund. Thank you for the fast answers 

I'm glad that the refund process was already done by our customer service colleague. You are very welcome!