Skip to main content

I am interested in the 4 travel days/month eurail pass.  I would like to use 2 travel days in Italy, then take a flight to Spain, and the use my last two days of the eurrail pass.  Can someone please tell me if it is possible to use a Eurail pass in this way?  Thank you

ofcourse it would be possible that way 🙂 Pls. note that in Italy & Spain you have to pay on top of the Railpass for reservation. Sometimes cheap advance fares are the better option (carefull not all are refundable)

You can even use the same travelday from the pass both in IT-to go to aeropuerto and again in ESpana, for the cercanias trenes from some aeroporto to the city.

As seewulg already warns: ES is notably very often mentioned here as being a real hassle to get the additional and always needed extra REservations etc. It is not impossible, but heed the warning!

in Italy please note you can not use to Milan Malpensa the Malpensa Express with Interrail/Eurail and to Rome Fiumicino only with an 1st class ticket the Leonardo Express. But you can use normal regional trains to this airports with Interrail/Eurail.