Contacting Customer Service

• 9 April 2022
  • 6 replies

I have purchased two paper senior global passes (not keen on technology) and have accidently put a wrong ‘First day of validity of your pass:

I have tried to contact Interrail via the website online contact several times since 30th March to see how to change the date. To date I have not received any reply!!! I find the process  mentioned on the website rather appalling and overly complex. BUY a New Pass and exchange!!!!!

Why is there no easy way to contact Customer Service (seems there is none!)

We have used Interrail serveral times in the las 10 years.

seewulf 2 years ago

You can contact the Customer Service by filling this form.

Eurail installed the Chatbot and this bot should guide with his question to the correct Customer Service department. (You are not the first that stuggles) As workaround they have the Serviceform from the link above.

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can contact the Customer Service by filling this form.

Eurail installed the Chatbot and this bot should guide with his question to the correct Customer Service department. (You are not the first that stuggles) As workaround they have the Serviceform from the link above.

I have tries the FORM as well and so far not reply.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I have tries the FORM as well and so far not reply.

They priorise usually the request. (maybe more currently travleres need assistance as expected)

They aim to answer within 48hrs but i can be in high season worstcase up to 5-7days (never happend to me).

But overall it does not address the need to be able to make changes (paper passes) a lot simpler. Than the present process (very little information or explanation available online).

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

In general, paper passes cannot be changed after they have been printed and certainly not after they have been sent. Then you can only exchange it.

I purchased two passes (PROMO: 10% if purchased by 31st March 2022).

If I go through this method I seem to lose the 10% discount which is very unfair and pay 15 euros for a change of date.

It is cheaper to keep the invalid dated (one day after our correct start date) passes thanto go through this rather archaic proceedure. A change of date should no present such a big problem or be so expensive. Especially, considering that you have to pay  for postage and a 15 euo/pass for a minor change.