Contacting eurail

• 5 April 2022
  • 7 replies

Can not contact Eurail at any of their phone numbers and email bounced back. 
we are to travel next month and I need to activate out Mobile pass but can not contact any one at Eurail as none of their phone numbers work and an email bounced back. Anyone have any info on what’s going on? 

rvdborgt 2 years ago

If you need customer service, the best way is to contact them via this form. Requests are prioritised for urgency; travelling users are the most urgent.

There is no public phone number.

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

One does not need that centre to activate a pass-as about any newbee just puts down his/her own point without even checking if its not a repeat: well it is-and the answer has been put here by the expert rian v.d. borgt quite a few times.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What is the problem exactly? To activate, just follow the steps from the confirmation email.

The concern is of not being able to connect to a representative if needed. The comment of a newbie and so on was absolutely not  necessary. If you do not like someone’s question just keep on cruising. I have purchased the pass 3 years ago and rescheduled it 3 times. Sometimes things are quite bit more complicated. It’s all good.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you need customer service, the best way is to contact them via this form. Requests are prioritised for urgency; travelling users are the most urgent.

There is no public phone number.

Contact via the ‘FORM’ does not generate a reply. I  tried several times last week. NO ANSWER to datye!!!!

Pretty appalling!!! The service has definitely deteriorated since 2018.

Yes I agree. I received an email that someone will contact me within 48 hours and a week later still nothing. We are traveling in May and it makes me little anxious of the fought of something going wrong and them being totally non responsive. Looking at comments and articles does not solve a problem that needs human attention. Why have phone numbers listed if none of them work?! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Customer service prioritise requests by urgency. Travelling pass holders with a problem are generally most urgent.