Solved

CURRENTLY TRAVELLING. URGENT HELP REUIRED. UNABLE TO SAVE MY JOURNEY TO MY TRIP.

• 12 August 2022
  • 5 replies

We are a four member family travelling on Interail global pass. I had to change one the travel plans today. When I did the change in the journey and hit the save journey option, it only shows the trip details of the remaining 3 members and there is no way to save it to my trip.

I tried so many way, I deleted the travel days and tried, now I have no journeys saved in my trip.

Kindly help as I have to catch a train in 3 hours time.

Tried the chat, it only gives an automated response. Filled up the online help form, got a reply that they reply within 48 hours.

Will be much obliged and greatful, if any one can help me now.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Victorgpeter 13 August 2022, 22:01

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
  1. Could you please check whether your pass is stil activated? If you go to My Pass, is your pass still listed under "Ready to travel”?
  2. If you go to My Trip, is your own trip listed under currently travelling?
  3. Did you mention to customer support that you are travelling today? They need a concrete date to prioritise correctly.

Many thanks for your reply.

1. My pass is activated and ready for travel.

2. My trip is listed under currently travelling, but no journeys can be saved. 

3. I did fill a form and said that I am travelling today. 

Moderator note: removed screenshots for privacy protection. 

Is there a way to disconnect the pass from my trip. Delete my trip, create a new one and connect the pass again. 

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Is there a way to disconnect the pass from my trip. Delete my trip, create a new one and connect the pass again.

No that's not possible.

Your screenshots look OK so far.

Could you also post a screenshot of where you try to add a journey to your trip, but where your trip is not listed?

Thanks very much for your reply. I switched off my phone, deleted the cache and the stored app data and re-tried, it worked fine.

Best regards,

Victor