Did not received my mobile pass but money booked from account

Hello,

I paid my two-month global pass unlimited on the 12th of May via Visa Card on the uk interrail website. The transaction was successful, however afterwards an error message occurred that there was a problem connecting back to the merchant’s website. Till now, I did not receive any mail or any ticket. My money is instead booked from my account. I am planning to travel on the 1st of July 2022 (less than 3 weeks). I mailed the customer service and got the response that there’s a backlog but that was over two weeks ago. Since then no update.

Does anyone has a suggestion on how to solve the problem? I need to get started with reserving trains asap

Thanks in advance

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello,

I paid my two-month global pass unlimited on the 12th of May via Visa Card on the uk interrail website. The transaction was successful, however afterwards an error message occurred that there was a problem connecting back to the merchant’s website. Till now, I did not receive any mail or any ticket. My money is instead booked from my account. I am planning to travel on the 1st of July 2022 (less than 3 weeks). I mailed the customer service and got the response that there’s a backlog but that was over two weeks ago. Since then no update.

Does anyone has a suggestion on how to solve the problem? I need to get started with reserving trains asap

Thanks in advance

You may contact Eurail/Interrail via Twitter or other social media channels aswell :/

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What does the Order Overview in your Interrail Account say?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Did you buy th Interrail pass at https://www.myinterrail.co.uk/  ?

In that case you need to contact them to get help.