Solved

Did not received my Pass. Paid already over PayPal.

Hello,

I paid my one-month global pass on the 11th of May at 06:48 via PayPal. The transaction was successful. But Till now, I did not receive any mail or any ticket. My money is instead book from my account. I am planing to travel on Thursday this week. And till a week I am trying to reach someone to speak to from customer service. Instead, I only find the option with the chatbot and mail address. Also, there one answered my question or helped me with my pass.

Does anyone have a direct line/telefonnummber to solve the problem asap

icon

Best answer by Daniel0103 25 May 2022, 14:23

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There is no phone number.

But please do check in your Interrail account, in the order overview, if your order is there. If so, then your pass number should also be included.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Have you contacted Customer Support through this form? You need to tell Customer Support that you need immediate help as you need your pass tomorrow.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

What does it say under “Order Details” om your Interrail Account?

There is no phone number.

But please do check in your Interrail account, in the order overview, if your order is there. If so, then your pass number should also be included.

Problem is that I not even have any ticket in the order overview. When i purchased the ticket i got to an page saying “you will receive your ticket within the next 30 min”. So something must have gone wrong during the booking process.

Update: They finally reached out to me. Sent my money back and gave me discount for a new ticket.
Thank you for your help !!