Solved

Document number invalid pass Cover number

• 24 February 2023
  • 6 replies

I made a purchase for the pass to the greek islands and today i received a e-mail saying that the order has been shipped and our pass cover number to make the reservations.

I tried to do the seat reservations through the Hellenic seaways site and there is a box where you have to fill in your discount details and I give the pass numbers of our activated greek islands pass. However, when I get to the point when I want the payment to go through, a box flashes up saying that “The document number is not valid”, but i’m using the number they gave me in the e-mail

Who can I solve this?

icon

Best answer by Camilo. 25 February 2023, 12:31

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please contact customer service:

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I guess that you know that it is important that you book the ferries in the order that you will travel with them. You must start by booking the first ferry that you will travel with as your first booking will trigger the activation of the pass.

I guess that you know that it is important that you book the ferries in the order that you will travel with them. You must start by booking the first ferry that you will travel with as your first booking will trigger the activation of the pass.

yes I know, the problem is that I try to book with the pass number they gave me and it says that number is not valid
Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Camilo. Help needed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
yes I know, the problem is that I try to book with the pass number they gave me and it says that number is not valid

Have you contacted customer service, as I suggested above? What do they say?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Andreia123 

Could you please send me a private message, so I can provide you with a provisional Pass Cover Number until your pass arrives? 

Have a nice weekend!