Solved

Don't have a Pass Cover Number

• 19 February 2023
  • 4 replies

hello!

Today I made a purchase online of a pass to the greek islands for me and my friends.

I was gonna reserve the ferry and i nedeed to put my Pass ID but I don’t have any.

I only received by e-mail the confirmation of my order with our names and our purchase and when will arrive to our houses.

Is the number on the phisical pass? So i can’t reservate my seat until the pass arives?

icon

Best answer by Camilo. 23 February 2023, 17:24

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The pass cover number is on the physical pass cover.

You could also have bought your pass from Portuguese railways, in which case you'd have received it immediately and wouldn't have paid any postage fees.

The pass cover number is on the physical pass cover.

You could also have bought your pass from Portuguese railways, in which case you'd have received it immediately and wouldn't have paid any postage fees.

ok, thank you

by any chance do you know who much time it takes until the pass arrives?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

by any chance do you know who much time it takes until the pass arrives?

That should have been mentioned when you ordered it. Have a look at your Order overview. Does it mention something there? Also, if a tracking code is mentioned, then it has been sent.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Andreia123 

Please write me internally or contact customer service, so we can give you a provisional Pass Cover Number in order to book seat reservations. 

Have a nice day!