Solved

Doubts for global pass of 30 days

HI everyone,

I am new in this community and I get a global pass for 30 days in promotion of the 50th anniversary of interrail, when I bought the vouchers there was information at the time that indicated that it could be used X days in the first month, and later other X days in the second month, up to a maximum of the first 3 months from the activation of the global pass.

My doubt is if this is real, since a few days after acquiring the global pass and disappearing the 50th anniversary promo I have not seen that information again to try to clarify my doubts, that's why I ask the community to confirm if that exists or on the contrary, the 1-month bonus purchased with the 50th anniversary promo can only be used for 1 month from the activation of the same global pass.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 23 May 2022, 20:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

A one month continuous pass can be used for one month. Like from the 14th of August to the 13th of September or from the 1st of October to the 31st of October.

There is no possibility to split the traveldays in a continuous pass over a longer period than the period of the pass. There were 3 different passes on sale, the continuous passes for 1, 2 and 3 months.

@AnnaB  ok thank you very much for the help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ola. There are also OTHER passes that can be used for x days in 1 or 2 monthes-these were NOT on discount (as the 50 yr ago origional InterRail was then only for 1 month continuous).

You MUST start using the pass within 11 monthes after buying it.