Solved

Ending my trip sooner than my friends?

• 15 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi, I need help!

My friends and I won a pass as a group. We are planning our trip but due to personal issues, I need to come back home 4 days sooner than the rest of my group. Is this possible? I have doubts because we won the pass as a group, but it is really important for me to be able to come back home a bit sooner.

Thank you!!

icon

Best answer by Nanja 21 February 2022, 15:08

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You still have your own pass and you can travel on your own. Means no Problem to end the trip earlier or even start it later :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You still have your own pass and you can travel on your own.

Indeed, I'm not aware of any group Interrail passes so if you've received normal Interrail passes, the normal conditions apply.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You get a mobile pass and you have to load it then on your own Phone :) You get a activation Code to load the Pass to the Railplanner app on your phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Laura di Caporiacco, seewulf is right. if you have any further questions regarding DiscoverEU, you can contact them directly. 

Note: This comment has been revised 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Laura di Caporiacco, I am not aware of any group Passes, so I advise you to contact our customer support team, explaining the Pass you won and how you won it, so that we can provide you with the right answer. 

@Nanja  You could apply for Discover EU passes as Group or as solo traveler :) I guess here in this option they won it as a group.