Solved

Error in the app

• 1 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello everyone,I have a problem with my interrail pass.Saturday I left for home from Italy to the Netherlands. I had already used 3 days out of 4 of my pass. So I had 1 day left, I had also checked this in advance!Just before I started traveling by train on Saturday, I wanted to put the train journey in the app. Then suddenly it said that I had already consumed the 4th day, there was a train trip to Verona? I've never used this.I couldn't do anything with the pass anymore, because he indicated that all days had already been used.My only option was to buy a new interrail ticket for 170.I did this, a little later I started the interrail app again, and then my old interrail pass was in it again, WITHOUT the train journey to verona and my 4th day of travel was available again.Now I threw away 170 euros just because there was an error in the app.Can I get my money back for this?

Tnx!

icon

Best answer by Nanja 2 August 2021, 09:35

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Nanja 

Maybe you can help :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Sanne, I am sorry to hear about your experience. Our Customer Support team can look into your individual case and assist you further. Here, you can submit your request for a refund. Please make sure to submit all information (including order numbers of your Passes) and attachments/screenshots, if you have any.