Expected turnaround time for exchange request

• 27 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Is there an expected turnaround time regarding exchanges? It’s been 18 days since I submitted my request after purchasing a second Eurail pass and the ticket says “Solved”, but I have no idea what the response is, or when I will receive the refund for the first pass. 

I can understand things are busy, but some comments on the cases would be appreciated. I’ve got 4 cases that said I was going to get a response within 48 hours. It’s been 18 days and no response. 

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Same here. Response times seem to be very long.

I don’t think we should expect an answer today, as it is Kings Day in The Netherlands. Most companies are closed in this day.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Is there an expected turnaround time regarding exchanges? It’s been 18 days since I submitted my request after purchasing a second Eurail pass and the ticket says “Solved”, but I have no idea what the response is, or when I will receive the refund for the first pass. 

I can understand things are busy, but some comments on the cases would be appreciated. I’ve got 4 cases that said I was going to get a response within 48 hours. It’s been 18 days and no response. 

Hi Ben Wilson, When you say the ticket says “Solved”, do you mean on the community or the ones you sent to customer service? That will help me understand the situation better and to try to help you. Cheers,

Hi Marion, it is the Customer Service ticket (#129920).

Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi Marion, it is the Customer Service ticket (#129920).

Thanks!

Hi Ben, I just escalated this. Cheers,