Solved

Failure to ACTIVATE the Interrail Pass (the planned trip starts in 7 Hrs)

• 10 July 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello! This is Julien, and I have an URGENT question that will need help from the customer service team. I booked an interrail pass for me in December 2020( Order Number: INxxxxxxxx) for a trip. However, due to the covid, the trip was postponed, and I received an email saying that the passes we purchased are valid for 3 years due to covid.

Now I(Pass Number: xxxxxx) plan to start his trip tomorrow (July 10) morning (in 7 hrs!) but when I tried to activate the pass today I failed. The reason is I bought a pass for young people(under 27 years old) in 2020, but I just turned 28 years old 1.5 month ago this year. I have been looking forward to this trip for a long time and I have quite a tight budget and time so I have to depart already tomorrow. I believe this 3 years offer by interrail should also consider the circumstances that I am experiencing, and I will appreciate greatly for your help in this matter.

Thank you very much for your help and I look forward to your reply

Best regards,

Julien

Moderator note: your personal information (Pass number and order number have been removed)

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 10 July 2022, 22:43

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Julien Lapere

You need to contact Customer Support through the form in the link below. You need to write that you are currently travelling. You can try to reach Customer Support through Social Media too.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

I would guess that you need to buy a new pass and then Interrail will make a full refund of the pass you already bought. 

hello,

thank you for your reply,

I don’t find my way how to edit or delete the post. Could you kindly tell me to edit my post?(I only found the botton to edit my replies but not the post)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

hello,

thank you for your reply,

I don’t find my way how to edit or delete the post. Could you kindly tell me to edit my post?(I only found the botton to edit my replies but not the post)

@rvdborgt @seewulf Is it possible to edit or delete the topic?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can edit your post by clicking on the three dots at the bottom right of it: