Skip to main content

I've ordered 4 Global 2 month Continues Passes in the Flash Sale for 2 adults & 2 children (< 11).
Both adult & child passes were added to the shopping basket, but after payment the 2 child passes are not visible in the confirmation email/order in my account.
Since this is a technical hick-up of the Interrail website, can you please add the 2 child passes to my order? Much appreciated!
Thank you!
Anouk

Please have a look at the attachments:

• 1st picture is a screenshot of the order that I sent to my (English) partner before payment: here both adult (2) & child passes (2) can be seen selected and added to the basket (4).
  • 2nd picture is right after payment, where only the 2 Adult (Volwassene) passes are visible.
  • 3rd picture is the confirmation email where also only the 2 Adult (Volwassene) passes are visible.

You'll have to contact customer service to fix this. Also indicate when you start your trip, so they can prioritise correctly.

Did they fix this? It happened to me but I don’t have screenshots and it is unfair that I need to but other tickets, then are they going to refund 100% the first one? 

Did they fix this? It happened to me but I don’t have screenshots and it is unfair that I need to but other tickets, then are they going to refund 100% the first one? 

Did you contact customer service? What did they say?

It just happened today, i sent my format but hasn’t received a reply yet