Solved

French Train Reservations

I am trying to book train seats from Strasbourg to Champagne-Ardenne.  On the Interrail website, it wants to charge me 44 Euro (2 passengers).  On the travel.b-europe website it wants 24 Euro.  Excellent.  Unfortunately, travel.b-europe won’t let me proceed unless I enter our Interrail pass numbers and it will only accept paper passes whereas ours are digital, so it tells me the pass numbers are invalid.

I also tried booking on the SNCF website but there seems to be no option to only book seat reservations.

Any ideas?  Thanks.

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 9 July 2022, 21:01

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You get the Pass Cover Number from the PCN generator that you find here:

https://community.eurail.com/news-and-announcements-39/pass-cover-number-generator-is-live-5653

I am trying to book train seats from Strasbourg to Champagne-Ardenne.  On the Interrail website, it wants to charge me 44 Euro (2 passengers).  On the travel.b-europe website it wants 24 Euro.  Excellent.  Unfortunately, travel.b-europe won’t let me proceed unless I enter our Interrail pass numbers and it will only accept paper passes whereas ours are digital, so it tells me the pass numbers are invalid.

I also tried booking on the SNCF website but there seems to be no option to only book seat reservations.

Any ideas?  Thanks.

Brilliant. Thanks AnnaB.