Skip to main content

I am trying to book train seats from Strasbourg to Champagne-Ardenne.  On the Interrail website, it wants to charge me 44 Euro (2 passengers).  On the travel.b-europe website it wants 24 Euro.  Excellent.  Unfortunately, travel.b-europe won’t let me proceed unless I enter our Interrail pass numbers and it will only accept paper passes whereas ours are digital, so it tells me the pass numbers are invalid.

I also tried booking on the SNCF website but there seems to be no option to only book seat reservations.

Any ideas?  Thanks.

You get the Pass Cover Number from the PCN generator that you find here:

https://community.eurail.com/news-and-announcements-39/pass-cover-number-generator-is-live-5653

I am trying to book train seats from Strasbourg to Champagne-Ardenne.  On the Interrail website, it wants to charge me 44 Euro (2 passengers).  On the travel.b-europe website it wants 24 Euro.  Excellent.  Unfortunately, travel.b-europe won’t let me proceed unless I enter our Interrail pass numbers and it will only accept paper passes whereas ours are digital, so it tells me the pass numbers are invalid.

I also tried booking on the SNCF website but there seems to be no option to only book seat reservations.

Any ideas?  Thanks.

Brilliant. Thanks AnnaB.