Skip to main content

Hello, I`m 54 years old and I would like travel in november from Hannover in germany to Mallorca (via Barcelona (until Barcelona with train and with ferry to Mallorca)) and stay in Mallorca 2 weeks and will travel with the same interrail pass back. Which interrail pass (Global pass spain?)? is the optimized pass for that journey? Which tickets I need for this journey besides the interrail pass and the reservations? Does I have discount for the ferry ticket from Barcelona to Mallorca? How much? Is there an alternative for this ticket planning with similar or cheaper price?

Yes you would need a Globalpass for that Journey :)
ontop of that you need reservations if you use the Highspeedtrains like TGV in France :)
Yes you get discount on the ferry to Mallorca all can be checked in the pass benefit section 🙂 General Pass Benefits

Here the Spanish Pass benefit page you get 20%  discount on that Ferry
https://www.interrail.eu/en/interrail-passes/pass-benefits/benefits-spain

Another option is to catch the direct TGV Frankfurt - Marseille and take from near Marseille a “Corisca Ferries” ship to Mallorca 🙂 from Hannover to Marseille you can look out for “Sparpreis Europa” of Deutsche Bahn or search on the SNCF page for cheap tickets :)