Solved

Greek island ferry pass - on a schedule

HI!

We just found out that we need a paper copy of the greek island ferry pass, but it takes two months to get here, and we leave in one month… has anyone had any luck getting the pass shipped faster?

Unfortunately we are on a tight schedule so we need to make the reservations in advance, and can only do so with our booking number on the pass

best, Olivia and Pernille 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 21 June 2022, 10:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The best is to buy this pass at a ticket office. DSB also sell Interrail, including the Greek Islands pass, at the stations in Aarhus, Odense and Copenhagen. Maybe they can also send it via the post, just call them to ask.

Hi,

I called DSB yesterday on +45 70 13 14 18 and ordered 5 Greek Island passes. They told me to send the details: name, birthday and passport id. They filled out the paper passes and phoned me back in 30 minutes. They send me a link where I could pay for the passes and I got a confirmation and a link to track the PostNord delivery. At lunch today, I could see that the letter is in Sweden already. DSB said it would take 5-7 days.

A great customer experience so far - thanks DSB!! Instead of having to wait until august 19, which was the estimated time of delivery if ordering from the interrail.eu website.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Takk so mycket ocksa- for informing us and good service fra Danskarna-hitherto we assumed this pass was not for sale as only from EU/INterrail (as older items also all proclaimed). This may now open more chances for people.

BTW_DSB would also be able to make many of the REservasjoner you may need-but there might be an extra charge for that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Takk so mycket ocksa- for informing us and good service fra Danskarna-hitherto we assumed this pass was not for sale as only from EU/INterrail (as older items also all proclaimed).

@mcadv You assumed that, despite you the fact you were informed that multiple railway companies actually do sell it.