Skip to main content

Hi anyone and everyone: I have a Eurostar reservation tomorrow from Brussels to London, already paid for and confirmed. However, when I try to add the journey in the app, it can’t find my train (only an earlier or later one). I’m worried I might have issues if I only have a reservation and not a journey QR code?

Many thanks to anyone who has some advice here at short notice!

Cheers!

You can add trains that are not listet manually in the app there should be a button at the buttom :)

@Nanja  maybe a manual how to add not listed trains?

THE application shows only one option per day between Verona - Ravenna. I searched the Trenitalia website for options and added a suitable one manually for My Trip and My Pass. It wasn't tricky at all.

THE application shows only one option per day between Verona - Ravenna. I searched the Trenitalia website for options and added a suitable one manually for My Trip and My Pass. It wasn't tricky at all.

That's a known problem - it seems that region doesn't supply their data. You'll have to add the trains manually.

Thanks for the suggestion Seewulf! It is briefly explained in the Mobile Pass FAQ in the knowledge base, but to have more of a visual and dedicated guide I created a manual just now :smiley:

Cheers,