Solved

How do I cancel my outbound journey?

• 20 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello, I have chosen my outbound journey as today but we were unable to make the train as there were no more tickets left so we couldn’t reserve seats. We are now in Belgium and need to use the outbound journey for tomorrow, please can someone help us as we need to change the outbound date to tomorrow! 

please help us and let us get home for Christmas!! Thanks 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 20 December 2021, 19:01

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please contact customer service. They are the only ones who could help you. Do mention when you will be travelling and that it's urgent. But I suspect they will only be able to do anything tomorrow morning.

For any next journeys: do NOT add journeys to your pass or activate any travel days unless you're sure you're going to use them. You can make reservations without activating anything. That way, you prevent problems like this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Tell to WHERE.

Often a trip by local trains=without need for REServations is possible, esp. to FRance or DE=Germany from BE, but it will take longer and have to change more often.

To UK you most likely are out of luck-since the recent more severe corona/covid entry rules. In that case check if there is still a BUS-like FLIX and book that