Solved

How do I delete empty travel days ?

• 17 April 2022
  • 8 replies

Hi, I have a problem with my 4 day global pass, because it shows an empty day with no trips as a travel day. Thus, I cannot complete my journey! Help help....
The 'empty day' was originally assigned as my first travel day, but I changed that and left earlier. However, I was never able to remove that day - there was no option in my app - and it also did not vanish by itself although I did not travel and had no trips on that day. How can this be changed?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 18 April 2022, 00:09

View original

8 replies

Thanks for the tip! I’ll send a message 

At the end, support added another day in my case, but, it took them almost a week. Try to PM the community Manager, maybe she can raise the issue with tech support. Good Luck! https://community.eurail.com/members/nanja-9

Hi!

I’m facing exactly the same problem. I sent a lot of emails to the customer service team in order to remove two travel days I accidentally selected and could not remove. I only received messages that they will forward my mail and that I have to wait, which at this moment becomes quite annoying as I’m running out of travel days.

Olaf, were you able to fix it in the end?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Well, that’s exactly what I expected it to work, and what I tried to do.

However, In my App Version, Android 23.1.0, this option was never available, not even before the day passed. 

I used that option just last week. Albeit still in version 22.x.

Well, that’s exactly what I expected it to work, and what I tried to do.

However, In my App Version, Android 23.1.0, this option was never available, not even before the day passed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Cancelling a travel day works like this:

1. Go to My Pass.
  2. Select the travel day you want to cancel.
  3. Tap on Cancel travel day.

Of course, the travel day may not have started yet.

Well, I did not forget to cancel the day, I was simply not able to do so. Shouldn’t there be an entry in the context menu of an empty travel day to cancel it? But there was none. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can only cancel travel days before they have started. And precisely because plans can change, it's better not to activate a pass a long time in advance. Because if you then forget to cancel a travel day, then you loose it. Unless you contact customer service and ask them to cancel it. Do mention when you want to use it.