Solved

How do I get my printed pass faster

• 27 September 2022
  • 8 replies

I live in Colombia, and I want to buy printed eurail pass (not Mobile), but its arriving date here is 25/11/2022 in Standard option, and I travel to Europe (Madrid Spain) on 14/11/2022.  The premium option doesn't apear.  I don't know what to do

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 3 October 2022, 12:57

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can buy the paper pass on several places in Europe. Where will you be flying into Europe?

Thanks Anna, I will arrive in Madrid, so I would like to buy the paper ticket there, because all my travel plan is by train. ¿The price would be the same from the eurail websire?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@rvdborgt Do you know if it is possible to buy a paper Eurail pass in Madrid?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

No.

The precio is indeed the same about anywhere. Except that some agencies slap on their own commission/fee.

As for now and as often posted here, the only readily available places that one can buy EUrail on the spot are Germany, Swiss, Nederland (and Belgium still?).

But Colombianos mostly want to travel extensively in the Espana. Understandable.

I live in Colombia, and I want to buy printed eurail pass (not Mobile), but its arriving date here is 25/11/2022 in Standard option, and I travel to Europe (Madrid Spain) on 14/11/2022.  The premium option doesn't apear.  I don't know what to do

Hello Ivan! Thanks for your question! :) 

You can also have it shipped to your hotel address in Europe. Just make sure someone is going to sign upon delivery! 

Kind regards,

Annie

p.s. Don't forget that the Pass is also available in the mobile version ;) You don't need to wait for it to be delivered and you can download it instantly on your phone:

The Eurail Mobile Pass

Mobile Pass Frequently Asked Questions (eurail.com)

Thanks Annie, I think I’m going to buy a mobile version.  I have a question about mobile pass that I didn’t see at “Mobile Pass Frequently Asked Questions”:

¿Can I add several journeys to a travel day as I travel, or I have to add all journeys for a travel day before all the journeys?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

¿Can I add several journeys to a travel day as I travel, or I have to add all journeys for a travel day before all the journeys?

You can add them as you travel. You're just as flexible as with a paper pass.