Solved

how quick is the exchange

Hi everyone, hope youre well.

after a bit of a headache i realise i will not be needing as many journeys on my interrail pass so i was wondering how quick can they process an exchange from a 7 day to a 5 day as i will be needing it working by tomorrow morning for 6am.

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 24 August 2022, 07:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You need to buy the new pass before you can start the exchange process.

Please read more about the exchange process here.

https://www.interrail.eu/en/interrail-passes/ordering-info/refund-exchange-policy

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

And if your short on money-or claiming that to be in the vague hope of some respite: it may takes weeks, of not monthes before the amount to come back. {PLus that there is a 15% fee -which makes the diff in price so small between 7 now 5 that you better look for some nice trip to make and spend those  extra days on

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

The exchange fee is €15 per pass and the cancellation fee is 15% neither fees are applied if you added PLUS to your order. Our customer service team is currently swamped with a high volume of requests, but we are hard at work to help everyone as soon as possible. Please reach out to us via Twitter DM or indicate on the form that you are currently traveling. That's the quickest way to receive urgent assistance.