Solved

How to connect a journey from your Trip to your pass

• 1 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Good morning, 

I have a question about how to connect a journey from your Trip to your pass. My first journey is Madrid - Barcelona, and the next is Barcelona - Paris. But when I try to connect this jorneys to my pass, the app tells me that this journeys are round trips. 

However, my return trip to my country of destination will not be through Barcelona, but the return will be Montpelier - Madrid.

But the app does not give another option, it tells me that it is a mandatory round trip.

My pass is a global pass for one month. 

I am not very clear what it means that the journeys Madrid - Barcelona and Barcelona - Paris are round trips, when in fact they are not.

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 1 August 2022, 15:01

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You can ONLY use the mobile pass for 2 days IN your homecountry-just read the rules-all. IF you stay over in Bcn then you use the 2 and cannot return to MAD at the end-its up to you  what you want or what is better.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The outbound/inbound rule says that you can travel on a maximum of two days in your country of residence.

If you want to travel in Spain on more than 2 days you need to buy a normal ticket for the journeys you make that day.

Thank you for the both anwer