Solved

How to download non-iPhone Eurail planner app in China

Badge
  • Keeps calm and carries on
  • 44 replies

Does anyone know which Eurail Planner App to download for some who is currently live in China, but not using iPhone?

I understand that after you purchased Eurail Pass, you will receive the email with links to download the planner app. The options are:  “App Store” (for iPhone), “Google Play” (for other phone than iPhone).

However, for people live in China, but not using iPhone, what should they do?  The can NOT access google in China.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 8 May 2023, 13:09

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

However, for people live in China, but not using iPhone, what should they do?  The can NOT access google in China.

Wait until you're outside China? There's no need to activate the pass in advance.

Badge

Does anyone know which Eurail Planner App to download for some who is currently live in China, but not using iPhone?

I understand that after you purchased Eurail Pass, you will receive the email with links to download the planner app. The options are:  “App Store” (for iPhone), “Google Play” (for other phone than iPhone).

Thanks rvdborgt! I think that would be the only solution!