Solved

how to find promo passes?

• 20 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Hello, since I need to book a full prize Interrail pass, I read about some promo passes. How to find them? Are there any discountable tickets right now?

if you know of any solutions or discounts at the moment, I would be very grateful since it’s quite last minute and a huge amount of money for me. 
i already googled - just making sure I haven’t missed anything since I was wondering why interrail is writing about promo passes and I can’t seem to find  them. 
thanks a lot :)

icon

Best answer by Al_G 20 October 2022, 15:04

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Discounted promo passes are offered for short periods, none are currently available.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I think you can subscribe with your @mail and get informed when they start. ONLY in general off-season. But as this yr has seen a giant big discount 5 days-to celebrate the 50 yrs of the pass, I kind of think they have given away it all for this yr. IF they offer it, its nearly always 10% off the normal price-but with more restrictions (cannot give back, no refund etc.)

I think you can subscribe with your @mail and get informed when they start. ONLY in general off-season. But as this yr has seen a giant big discount 5 days-to celebrate the 50 yrs of the pass, I kind of think they have given away it all for this yr. IF they offer it, its nearly always 10% off the normal price-but with more restrictions (cannot give back, no refund etc.)

how sad to hear - I must have missed the promo days  .. thanks for pointing it out though!

Badge +5

Obviously we don’t know your plans but often booking ordinary tickets in advance MIGHT be cheaper than a pass. You can check fares on the National rail sites to help you decide. Some countries are much cheaper than others for ordinary fares. All of Eastern Europe is very cheap as are local trains in Italy. 

Good 

Obviously we don’t know your plans but often booking ordinary tickets in advance MIGHT be cheaper than a pass. You can check fares on the National rail sites to help you decide. Some countries are much cheaper than others for ordinary fares. All of Eastern Europe is very cheap as are local trains in Italy. 

Good Point, but unfortunately it’s very last minute. I’m planning to go to Venice for the weekend - starting from Germany..