Solved

I can't get confirmation e-mail because I entered a wrong address. I changed it but it keeps sending to the wrong one.

Hello everyone!

I ordered 8 Interrail Passes yesterday for the company I work for. While entering my email address I made a typo. So I never received any confirmation email. I corrected my e-mail address in my Interrail account and clicked on “resend confirmation email”, but it keeps sending it to the wrong address. It is pretty urgent and the order is pretty big, can you help me? Is there a way I can get a call with customer service?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 9 June 2022, 15:07

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There is no number to call. You have to contact Customer Support through this form. 

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Customer Support is currently overloaded with requests so you will probably have to be patient to get help. Please let Customer Support know what date your travel will start so that they can prioritise your request correctly.

Ok thank you for your advice! I sent a request as recommended.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh-and yours truly national society SNCF can also provide you with passes-perhaps even with a special beeznez account. Same  price-immediate delivery

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you just need the pass numbers for the mobile passes, you can also find these in the Order Overview.