Skip to main content

Hello. I bought my Interrail pass through Renfe and I didn't get the confirmation mail. I do have the physical pass, but I can't use Rail Planner because I didn't get any mail. It's not in spam or anywhere else, it's just that Renfe doesn't send these mails (none of my friends got the mail either) and since I didn't buy the pass through the Interrail site, I can't just log in and check my order because it says I don't have any Pass bought, which is not true because it's literally in my hands right now. Therefore, how can I get the code needed for the mobile pass? I'm leaving in a week. Thanks in advance.

You can have either a paper pass OR a digital pass, not both.

If you have bought a paper pass, that's your Interrail pass, and you will not get a mobile pass. 

And you do not have to have a mobile pass in order to book seat reservations on the website.

There are multiple ways out of Spain :

- TGV from Barcelona : 25€ to the south of France, 35€ to Paris. Extremely popular, some dates are sold out. Book ASAP

- AVE Barcelona - Lyon/Marseille : only runs Friday-Monday until September. Very popular too, not yet possible to book online. Visit a RENFE ticket counter (10€)

- via San Sebastian/Irun and Euskotren to Hendaye (runs every 30 min, not included but only 3-4€). This route is often not shown on planners

- via Latour de Carol or Cerbère (more options but slower than the above)

Do not hesitate for questions

Sounds like you have a paperpass 🙂 You can add your paperpass to your Interrail reservations account by creating a trip and add the pass with its passcovernumber I+8 digits :)