Solved

I have not got a response from customer service

• Full steam ahead
  • 3 replies

I asked customer service about activation of global pass a week ago and this situation is emargency for me but I have not received response yet. I am traveling using this ticket now, and I am almost going to finish my trip. When can I get a response from customer service? Although I also texted message to personal one she has not reply as well.

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 21 May 2022, 18:17

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

When does the moon fall on earth?

It will NOT respond as they are overloaded with an enormous backlog and arrange it for really immedaite problems. This ´centre´ is in fact only there since a year or 2-local railways are those to give ´service´-but in many countries from this state institutions do not expect much-if anything at all.

IF you had been so clever to simply tell what the prob is: there are 4-5 helpful and really experienced helpers (all complete voluntary) that have the answers for nearly all common probs. The tipical newbee also seems to think s/he is so unique that the prob is likely already asked a few 100 times before.

Passholders are expected to fetch out for themselves. Its mainly probs with these new (and agreed partly faulty or wacky) IT/mobile passes that cause help from centre to be put in.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Eye What is your exact problem? Please add screen shots of the error message you get and any futher details.

I'm traveling using grobal pass. I arrived at Berlin on 14th of May morning from Budapest using my InterRail pass for night train. (I changed trains once in Vienna, but did not cross the day. )In doing so, I mistakenly activated 14th of May ticket from Leipzing to Berlin and I have already used the whole day that day. Since I am not using the train 14th of May, I used 13th. Could you cancel the use of 14th day's activation?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This is a community where other travellers answer and try to give advice and none of us can solve you problem.  There are some Eurail staff who are members but they only work European office hours.

Is is only Customer Support who can assist you. Have you contacted them using this form?

It is important that you write that you are currently travelling and that you need immediate answer.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new