I need to change my residence

I have bought the 50 anniversary Interrail ticket several days ago, But I filled in my residence wrongly and didn’t realise it until I began my travel, now I cannot use this ticket at all in this country, please help me to reach the customer service because i am already traveling now and need to buy extra tickets every another day, I have submitted my request several times but nobody answered me, I worry so much now, anybody can help me to flag my request? thank you so much! 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Only customer service can rectify this. It's no use submitting multiple requests since that will only make the support queue longer. Important is that you indicated you are currently travelling.

@Magdalena, could you flag this issue to support?

I have bought the 50 anniversary Interrail ticket several days ago, But I filled in my residence wrongly and didn’t realise it until I began my travel, now I cannot use this ticket at all in this country, please help me to reach the customer service because i am already traveling now and need to buy extra tickets every another day, I have submitted my request several times but nobody answered me, I worry so much now, anybody can help me to flag my request? thank you so much! 

Hi @sbess,

I flagged this with customer service. I cannot guarantee they will be able to respond today (as it’s past working hours), but I will also flag it with them again tomorrow. 

Cheers! 

thank you so much! 

Hi @sbess,

I flagged this with customer service. I cannot guarantee they will be able to respond today (as it’s past working hours), but I will also flag it with them again tomorrow. 

Cheers! 

Good morning, @Magdalena may I ask do you have any updates today? I cannot afford extra tickets any more, so i really appreciate if i can use my interail pass, thank you so much! 

Hi @sbess,

Cheers! 

Good morning, @Magdalena may I ask do you have any updates today? I cannot afford extra tickets any more, so i really appreciate if i can use my interail pass, thank you so much! 

Hi @sbess I sent you a private message :)