Solved

I need to start my Journey tomorrow but my Ticket has not arrived yet, what should I do?

Hello to anyone reading this.

I have the following problem:

I ordered my pass in the beginning of may whilst there ve been the discounts on the 3mont passes. Unfortunately the pass wasn‘t delivered until the 5th of june as it was supposed to be. My first day of travel was the 6th, there i Paied for my tickets since they are not that expensive but since i am traveling to london tomorrow and spain on sunday and there is still no informaiton oh when the pass will arrive i am not sure what to do.

buy a new not discounted pass and hope to get my money back

buy a 4 day pass and hope to get my money back

buy a flight and hope to get the money back.

i wrote customer support an e mail about 12 Days ago and havn‘t heard from them since then.

Thank you for helping me out, have a nice day :)

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 7 June 2022, 14:41

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Did you mention to customer service when you want to start your trip? Just writing your request is urgent is not enough. Interrail is responsible for delivery though, as long as your address is correct.

FOr next time: buy a paper pass from the ticket counter. DB also sell them.

@Marion @Magdalena could you please flag this to customer support? You stand to loose a lot of money if this is not resolved soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Do you have a tracking code for the delivery in the order overview in your Interrail account?

If not, then your pass has not been sent from the Netherlands yet.

I myself ordered a paper pass on the 9th of May that should have been delivered by the 29th and it has not been sent yet.