Solved

Impossible to finalise pass purchase

I’ve been trying to finalize the purchase of two “Sale” Global Passes one for youth and one for adult and I’ve never been able to finalise the process.

Each time I get to the payment stage an error shows up saying that something went wrong and I need to refresh the page but the same error shows up and I’m stuck. Anyone has a suggestion on how to overcome this situation? Thanks in advance for your help. Gigi

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 17 May 2022, 20:59

View original

4 replies

Hello! I bought 2 monthly tickets on sale; on adult, one youth, but I don´t wanna go. I can pass them to you, if you can check with Interrail if that´s possible. I think it should be possible, because you just have to change the name and nationality, but I´m not sure how to do it. 

Hi There,

Thanks for the offer but I’d rather prefer trying to fix the payment problem I have and make my own purchase. Given the not outstanding performance of Interrail IT system, I do not want to risk additional troubles with name/nationality changes. Thanks anyway for the proposal. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Gigi Lisi you'll need to contact customer service. Also mention when you need the passes so your request can be correctly prioritised.

@Gigi Lisi  how was your problem solved, I am having the same issue. I just sent off the message to customer service.