Solved

Interrail global pass: incorrect travel days used

• 31 August 2022
  • 6 replies

Bonjour. 
J’ai un problème avec mon Interrail Global Pass. 

Je n’ai actuellement utilisé que 9 journées de voyage, dont 1 outbound, mais l’application me considère 10 journées de voyage utilisées. 
L’application me bloque au 31 Août mais je souhaite utiliser ma dernière journée de voyage le dimanche 4 septembre. 

J’ai déjà réservé mes places pour les trajets requis du 4 septembre.

Svp aidez moi à finaliser ma réservation et débloquer l’application car j’ai encore 1 journée utilisable sur mon Global Pass. 

Merci beaucoup

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 31 August 2022, 14:45

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Can you please add screen shot of the travel days that you have used? Then we can help you to see what has happened. 

If you have boarded trains on 10 different dates, then you have used all your travel days.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

And please remove the pictures of your reservations with the QR codes. 

Can you please add screen shot of the travel days that you have used? Then we can help you to see what has happened. 

If you have boarded trains on 10 different dates, then you have used all your travel days.

I did replied to you in another comment below. 
thanks a lot 🙏🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You could get in touch with customer service via https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001 or an email to customerservice@interrail.eu also please wrote that you are travelling on sunday to get priority.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Had you accidentally added trains for today, 31-08, then removed them?

If you did this today or previously but failed to de-activate the travel day then this is your problem. Once a day begins, (when it passes midnight)  a day can no longer be deactivated.

Only interrail customer services can help you with this.