Solved

Interrail pass nr

• 5 October 2022
  • 7 replies

hello I have bought for me and my wife at the DB a country passport for Italy in paper form.
unfortunately there is no pass number available with him I can make a reservation for italy with you. what can I do now
greetings
Edgar

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 5 October 2022, 12:36

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Online reservations for Italian day trains are best done via tickets.oebb.at (no booking fees and no pass number needed). Do NOT use "Seat only” but add the Interrail/Eurail discount and then look for normal tickets. DB can also book these reservations at the ticket office or via phone.

To find the pass cover number, check this page:

https://www.interrail.eu/en/support/reservations/where-can-i-find-my-paper-pass-cover-number

ok thanks for the fast answer

I will try it

Hello rvdborgt

with oeb.at I can only select the interrail globelpass but i have an italy country ticket .But i can make the reservation 😀.D0 you think that is a problem?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

with oeb.at I can only select the interrail globelpass but i have an italy country ticket .But i can make the reservation 😀.D0 you think that is a problem?

Yes, you can use that. The reservation will show "Pass” if I remember correctly.

super

thank you very much for your help

Edgar

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Yes, you can use that. The reservation will show "Pass” if I remember correctly.

They write Pass on the relevant part and Global Pass right under it.

From reddit:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

They write Pass on the relevant part and Global Pass right under it.

The relevant part is the 1/3 at the top. In any case, the fare is the same for a global pass and a one country pass, so I wouldn't worry.