Skip to main content

hello I have bought for me and my wife at the DB a country passport for Italy in paper form.
unfortunately there is no pass number available with him I can make a reservation for italy with you. what can I do now
greetings
Edgar

Online reservations for Italian day trains are best done via tickets.oebb.at (no booking fees and no pass number needed). Do NOT use "Seat only” but add the Interrail/Eurail discount and then look for normal tickets. DB can also book these reservations at the ticket office or via phone.

To find the pass cover number, check this page:

https://www.interrail.eu/en/support/reservations/where-can-i-find-my-paper-pass-cover-number

ok thanks for the fast answer

I will try it

Hello rvdborgt

with oeb.at I can only select the interrail globelpass but i have an italy country ticket .But i can make the reservation 😀.D0 you think that is a problem?

with oeb.at I can only select the interrail globelpass but i have an italy country ticket .But i can make the reservation 😀.D0 you think that is a problem?

Yes, you can use that. The reservation will show "Pass” if I remember correctly.

super

thank you very much for your help

Edgar

Yes, you can use that. The reservation will show "Pass” if I remember correctly.

They write Pass on the relevant part and Global Pass right under it.

From reddit:

They write Pass on the relevant part and Global Pass right under it.

The relevant part is the 1/3 at the top. In any case, the fare is the same for a global pass and a one country pass, so I wouldn't worry.